Homeowners Roofing Service
Residential Roofing: Get Your Roof Right The First Time
Bad Roof Installation?
Choosing A Roofer Doesn’t Have to be Stressful or Complicated!
The Roofing Company has been awarded 12 years in a row, more than any other local roofer!
Does Your Roof Leak?
When your roof starts leaking it could feel like your luck ran out. This problem never goes away on its own. We recommend getting a thourough estimation so we can get to the root of the problem.
Solving roof problems for 20+ years and loving it!
Damage from Fallen Trees?
Living near trees has its advantages. Still, we know how often these trees end up on homeowners roofs. We can fix your roof like nothing ever happend.
Can You See Roof Shrinkage & Cracking?
Roof Replacement Services
FREE Consultation, Detailed Written Estimates
- Shingle Roof Replacement
- Slate Roof Replacement
- Metal Roof Replacement
- Tile Roof Replacement
- Free Roof Replacement Estimate
- Schedule A Free Consultation
- The Roofing Company
- Better Roofers
- Professional Roofing Co.
- Onsite services available
- Replace Asphalt Shingles
- Replace Slate Roof
Four Reasons to Replace Your Roof With Us
- Professional Roofing Contractors are Trained to Safely & Efficiently Replace a Roof.
- Our Process & Detailed Estimates Make Your Roof Replacement or Repair Easy to Understand.
- Our Slate Roofing Company Requires No More Maintenance Than Any Other Style of Roof.
- Your Shingle Roofing Protects Your Home From the Heat of the Sun & Onslaught of Rain.
"*" indicates required fields
Fast approval financing options available!
As low as $69/m and pay nothing down for all qualifying credit!
Residential roofing tips for a upgrade
The roof protects our homes from various weather conditions. It also greatly contributes to their overall curb appeal.
There are many houses in Hampton Roads with unique and stylish roofs that complement the neighborhood’s overall historic theme. Roof upgrades or renovations can give your home a distinct character and make it more appealing to the eye.
- Pick the right color
- Consider your home’s age
- Choose the right roof materials
- Check with your community for any regulations for remodeling and repair
- Check the right contractor for your roof