Fast Financing Available!
Brian Chalsma, The Roofing Company President, shares how the “Roofco” team has implemented steps to now offer Virtual Customer Appointments in order to keep you, your family, your employees and our employees safe.
Due to the fact we are having and will continue to have severe rain and wind storms, these are the following steps we are offering for “Touch Free” Virtual Customer experience.
Here’s How It Works:
- Call or fill out the form on this page to schedule a virtual customer appointment.
- Our office will schedule a time for one of our inspectors to perform an exterior inspection of your property. No face-to-face interaction is necessary)
- You can share additional photos, video and other information related to your project with our team.
- The method of communication will vary by customers preference (i.e. smartphone, teleconference on a tablet or computer, online conversation, and more!) We are flexible to meet your needs.
- Our inspector will physically visit your home or business for a thorough inspection so there is no need for us to enter your home or business.
- After inspecting your property, the inspector will set up a “touch-free” meeting to review their finding and customize a proposal for your project.
- Once a decision to move forward is agreed upon, dates for work will be scheduled.
- When the work begins at your home or business our team can communicate with you via phone, tablet or through the glass if need be!
- Your project can be completed without you leaving the comfort of your home!
The roof is the first line of defense against the elements and extreme weather and there is nothing more important than a sound roof in protection American families and businesses. This is why the Governor has deemed us an essential business. As an essential business the Roofing Company will remain open to meet you, your family, and your business needs virtually and without having to enter your space.
While we face an unprecedented challenge for the immediate future, we want you to know that The Roofing Company will continue to operate as long as it is safe, legal and practical. We will continue to offer the highest level of service to all of our customers.
Be sure to refer to the CDC’s website for up-to-date information about COVID-19, as well as information about its current impact in the United States and locally. More preventative steps and resources can be found on CDC.gov/coronavirus.